 Marketplace / Theory / 1173
1172  |  1174
Subject:
The Nugator Company for Sale ???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 16:06:31 GMT

It's on ebay (?):
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=283790379

I was surprised:
a) To see it.
b) At the level of turnover... $1000 per week, 30% of which is profit.

I knew Nugator existed, but did not rate it so highly. I doubt DYA has that
sort of turnover? Quite impressive really.

Good Luck Jason.

Scott A

BTW : Legoland is up for sale on ebay too:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=283499446