 Off-Topic / Debate / 344
Re: Impeachment
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 23:04:18 GMT

Well ... we could go ad nausium on this subject ... it's getting
old ...

Now for something completely different ...

What about the new Drudge report possibly linking Clinton
to a 13-year old boy in Arkansas?

http://www.drudgereport.com/matt.htm for the whole story.
(these guys are the ones that broke the Lewinsky story)

--
Lee Jorgensen, Programmer/Analyst - Bankoe Systems, Inc.
mailto://jorgensen@bankoe.moc  <-- reverse moc