 Off-Topic / Debate / 342
Re: Impeachment
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 19:07:37 GMT

Lee Jorgensen <ljorgensen@uswest.net> wrote:
This is a civil matter made political by the office of the perpetrator.
I feel that his continuous lies have damaged him, to a point that I will
not trust him, nor will I take anything he says at face value.  This is
damaging to HIS presidency, and I feel that he should be removed, and
Gore put in.

This, to me, is one of the worst things about this whole affair.

Saying he didn't have sex with her - ok, that's a lie but I'll grant
that it was simply a lie by a gutless adulterer trying to cover his
ass.

Actually saying things like, "well, it depends on what the defition of
IS is" in front of a federal grand jury.  That proves beyond a shadow
of a doubt that Clinton is so dishonest, so ridiculously arrogantly
dishonest, that he thinks he can get away with anything.

How in the world are we, let alone other world leaders, supposed to
take ANYthing he says seriously anymore?

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - Focused discussion groups for LEGO fans worldwide