 Off-Topic / Debate / 335
Re: Impeachment
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 31 Dec 1998 23:28:17 GMT

Also sprach Lee Jorgensen:
: What is actually meant by "High crimes and misdemeanors"?  Is it
: a grandiose crime that is considered a felony?  Or is it a crime by
: an official in a high office ... Like the President?

Here's a point:  Clinton's crime *is* a felony ... he lied to a federal
grand jury.  There are no federal-level misdemeanors.

/ _ _ / _ _                             The early buyer gets the bugs.
============= Jim Baker -- Weather Weasel Extraordinaire ==============