 Off-Topic / Debate / 27768
    Re: lego from China and Czech Republic —John Patterson
   Tim: You are a bit thick. Neither am I racist. I actually was a race relations consuler for the Army for many years in Korea. You just said some stupid things and I see that you are a person that cannot admit he flew off the handle. To bad, but to (...) (18 years ago, 29-May-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: lego from China and Czech Republic —Timothy P. Smith
     (...) Managed a multi-million dollar company- and can't manage to spell? Whatever. Another Tim (18 years ago, 29-May-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: lego from China and Czech Republic —Timothy Gould
   (...) Coming from a man who obviously can't grasp the subtleties of logic let alone the English language being called thick is really quite a compliment. I suggest you take some of the money you presumably have from your management of a (...) (18 years ago, 29-May-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: lego from China and Czech Republic —John Patterson
   I could never spell and am too old to change that. That is why Microsoft Word has a spell check. At work my typing was done by the secertary. No matter, seems to be your problems and not mine. For an example, we ordered 40,000 hooks from China. They (...) (18 years ago, 29-May-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: lego from China and Czech Republic —Timothy Gould
   (...) I have no problem with you not being able to spell. I just think it is unwise to be unable to spell and to call someone thick. (...) So because you had a problem with some hooks from a Chinese company you now believe that all production in (...) (18 years ago, 30-May-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: lego from China and Czech Republic —John Patterson
   Tim, Tim, Time: I noticed you bigotted comment about the Army. Actuall the Army integrated in 1948 under Truman. I believe that predates Selma and other marches for freedom and was also before Martin Luther King. Now put down the dictonary and get (...) (18 years ago, 30-May-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: lego from China and Czech Republic —Jude Beaudin
     (...) John, John, John, Three things... 1. Tim is a world away from the centre of the universe and therefore has to fly for many, many hours to be shot in the face by your vice president. 2. Didn't the plantation owners have the biggest rooms on the (...) (18 years ago, 30-May-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

         Re: lego from China and Czech Republic —Dave Schuler
     (...) Hey, isn't le phoque a violation of the LUGNET TOS re: profanity? Dave! (18 years ago, 30-May-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

         Re: lego from China and Czech Republic —Jude Beaudin
     (...) So now you are telling me that my second language is profane?!? Jude :-P (18 years ago, 30-May-06, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

         Re: lego from China and Czech Republic —Dave Schuler
     (...) Well, for some people, profanity is practically a first language, so at least you'd have plenty of people to talk to! But actually, since I can just barely manage to communicate in one language, I was making fun of myself (and, by extension, (...) (18 years ago, 30-May-06, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

         Re: lego from China and Czech Republic —Ross Crawford
     (...) Please refrain from profanity at Lugnet, Dave! (18 years ago, 31-May-06, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

         Re: lego from China and Czech Republic —John Patterson
     This is really bizarre. I ask a simple question and have my ethics about race questioned, my honesty about my job and my motives about my Lego collection called into the fray. Well I am too old to deal with Timmy. He is spring loaded to the pi..ed (...) (18 years ago, 31-May-06, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX) !

        Re: lego from China and Czech Republic —Selçuk Göre
   Hi sergant, I served, For two years almost. And you know what? It SUCKS, really. It is the most unreasonable place that I've ever been in my whole life. I'm not complaining about that. I actually accepted and really believe it must be that way. You (...) (18 years ago, 30-May-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)