 Off-Topic / Debate / 26262
Re: You have got to be kidding me...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 21:14:28 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Don Heyse wrote:
Wow, you guys'll argue over just about anything.

No we won't! How dare you accuse us of that! :)

On a relative
scale this seems about as vital as wrangling over whether you should
or should not be allowed to purchase a "Lucky Jackalope Foot" at a
gift shop in the Badlands National Park.   Mine seems to have lost
all it's powers.  Can I still get a new one?

You may certainly buy a new one. However, if you're looking to return your Lucky
Jackalope Foot, you'll have to demonstrate that it had, and then lost its
powers. Or you might just need to change the batteries. Or buy the upgrade
that's got an AC plug and a luckometer that goes all the way up to 11.

DaveE