 Off-Topic / Debate / 26250
Re: You have got to be kidding me...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 14:52:46 GMT

http://www.yubanet.com/artman/publish/article_14313.shtml

Grand Canyon made by Noah's flood?

I don't even know where to begin...

Do even Creationists believe that?  Yet supposedly, as stated in the article,
Dubya supports that.  This is the guy running the most powerful nation in the
world--"Grand Canyon created by Noah's flood..."

K then...
(Dave backs away slowly from the crazy man)

Dave K

Two things -- One, it said Bush administration, not Dubbya himself. And two, it
is quite common to have various novels of fiction and non-fiction pertaining to
national monuments in the book stores at the visiting centers. They are probably
just stopping the action of suppressing a view point. After all, if we supress
that one, which one is next?

-Avery