 Off-Topic / Debate / 25123
Re: What's the point of wearing rubber gloves...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 19:35:08 GMT

Well, on that I agree completely.  I see it as connected to the swifferization
of the culture and its antibacterial obsession, as if that's a fight that can
ever be won.

I'll go farther. Swifferization, overmedication, and anti-bacterial soaps strike
me as bad things. We're training (via natural selection) the bacteria to be
hardier. Strikes me as a bad long term strategy.