 Off-Topic / Debate / 25121
Re: What's the point of wearing rubber gloves...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 19:12:32 GMT

But all things being equal, I'd *still* rather the guy didn't pee on my
sandwich.

Actually, urine is sterile.
Still not a good idea to ingest it, but not for any bacterial issue.

-Evil "full-of-useless-info" Wayne