 Off-Topic / Debate / 24762
  Not particularly on topic for .debate but what the heck( was Re: Geography

(...) Not bad. You have me beat for foreign countries, that's for sure. Countries: US, Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Switzerland, Italy, Australia, Japan States of the US: All but HI, ME, MT, AR, NM, ND (unless you (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Not particularly on topic for .debate but what the heck( was Re: Geography

(...) Oo! Oo! Finally a piddling contest I can do reasonably well in! Australia, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany (both sides before the wall came down), Ireland, Malaysia, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Switzerland, Thailand, United Arab (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Not particularly on topic for .debate but what the heck( was Re: Geography

(...) What I've never done, however, is go below the equator. Sounds scary down there! But at some time I would like to see in person water circle the drain in the opposite direction;-) JOHN (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Not particularly on topic for .debate but what the heck( was Re: Geography

Nations (in order, to the best of my ability): West Germany, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, East Germany, Poland, Czechoslovakia, England, Denmark, Austria, United States, Mexico, Canada, Jamaica I have driven, as an adult, on my own, and (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Not particularly on topic for .debate but what the heck (was Re: Geography

(...) What's the order there? Chronological by earliest first visited, to most recently first visited? If so, were you an Army brat or expat's kid? For me, the chronological order starts with the US since I was born here... (US '59, Canada '59 (I (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Not particularly on topic for .debate but what the heck (was Re: Geography

(...) You got me curious now: isn't Labrador a part of Newfoundland nowadays? Administratively speaking, that is. ;-) Pedro (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Not particularly on topic for .debate but what the heck( was Re: Geography

Yes it is. There! ;-) JOHN (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Not particularly on topic for .debate but what the heck (was Re: Geography

(...) I think that Labrador is in charge of Retrieval. Dave! (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Not particularly on topic for .debate but what the heck (was Re: Geography

(...) I have no idea offhand and didn't look it up in advance. Perhaps someone else does know and feels strongly enough about it that they want to share. But being American, it's apparently expected that I not know... just trying to hold up the (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Not particularly on topic for .debate but what the heck (was Re: Geography

(...) I could hold up the Canadian stereotype, eh and say the centre of the universe is Toronto... Faulty history/geography recollection--Newfoundland came into Canada in '49 (or was it '52, should really refresh my memory on that one) When I was a (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

"Larry Pieniazek" <larry.(mylastname)@...areDOTcom> wrote in message news:I0rxHu.uF0@lugnet.com... (...) had to (...) in (...) driving (...) My first hole is #4... I'm not well travelled in Texas (have been to Dallas and Fort Worth though, Dallas (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Not particularly on topic for .debate but what the heck (was Re: Geography

(...) Two straight weeks in salt-water? That can't be good for your skin... ;P (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Not particularly on topic for .debate but what the heck (was Re: Geography

(...) Yeah, I thought about that after I'd posted: "In order...of course it's in order, everything's in *some* order." It is chronological order of visitation. I was sort of an army brat. Dad was drafted during Vietnam and went to Germany and got (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Not particularly on topic for .debate but what the heck( was Re: Geography

(...) (Enters the public toilet) Within Australia: All mainland states & territories, lived in Tasmania, NSW and Victoria Countries: USA, Canada, Indonesia, Italy, Austria, Czech Republic, UK (England, Wales, Scotland, Ireland) USA: California, (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Not particularly on topic for .debate but what the heck (was Re: Geography

(...) Irish you hadn't setter straight; for puns, I grousely outnumber you Dave! JOHN (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)