 Off-Topic / Debate / 24777
Re: Not particularly on topic for .debate but what the heck (was Re: Geography
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 18:14:16 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Christopher L. Weeks wrote:
Nations (in order, to the best of my ability):

What's the order there? Chronological by earliest first visited, to most
recently first visited? If so, were you an Army brat or expat's kid?

Yeah, I thought about that after I'd posted: "In order...of course it's in
order, everything's in *some* order."  It is chronological order of visitation.

I was sort of an army brat.  Dad was drafted during Vietnam and went to Germany
and got out as soon as humanly possible (3.4 years).  So it was by the grace of
the US army that I was born in Germany, but I'm not like one of the folks who
grew up on army bases -- moving every three years.

Chris