 Off-Topic / Debate / 24769
Re: Not particularly on topic for .debate but what the heck (was Re: Geography
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 14:47:44 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Christopher L. Weeks wrote:
Nations (in order, to the best of my ability):

West Germany, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, East Germany, Poland,
Czechoslovakia, England, Denmark, Austria, United States, Mexico, Canada,
Jamaica

What's the order there? Chronological by earliest first visited, to most
recently first visited? If so, were you an Army brat or expat's kid? For me, the
chronological order starts with the US since I was born here...

(US '59, Canada '59 (I think, maybe '60), Mexico '89, [Netherlands, Germany,
Switzerland, Italy, Australia, UK in that order]'00, Denmark '03, Japan '04,)

(Oh, and as far as Canadian provinces, everything west of Quebec inclusive
that's a province and not a territory. Or, if you'd rather: none of the
territories, not PEI, not NS, not Newfoundland, and not Labrador, Or, if you'd
rather: Quebec, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, BC.. put that way it's
less impressive though.)