 Off-Topic / Debate / 24766
Re: Not particularly on topic for .debate but what the heck( was Re: Geography
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 13:23:59 GMT

   Moi: Canada, Mexico, Spain, Portugal, France, (West) Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Greece, Israel, Egypt, Jordan; most of those countries on multiple occasions, and 34 states.

Not bad. You have me beat for foreign countries, that’s for sure.

What I’ve never done, however, is go below the equator. Sounds scary down there! But at some time I would like to see in person water circle the drain in the opposite direction;-)

JOHN