 Off-Topic / Debate / 24767
Re: Geography (was: We'll take in your poor....)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 13:32:11 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Pedro Silva wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:
   Seattle to the north (visted the Evil Empire). Boston to the east. Hawaii to the west. Only 10 states. Belize to the south (quick one day dash out of Mexico). Tried to get the assignment that would have taken me to London, but alas. So, I’m further down the “piddly” scale, I’m afraid.

Downright provincial:-)

Moi: Canada, Mexico, Spain, Portugal, France, (West) Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Greece, Israel, Egypt, Jordan; most of those countries on multiple occasions, and 34 states.

When??? (refers to edited highlight)
We ought to have given you a LUG reception, had we known in advance you were coming! :-)

lol Well, Pedro, it was a little before your time (circa 1967:-) I was about 6 at the time and I’m sure I had my LEGO in the back seat of the rental car to keep me quiet and occupied;-) I was close in 1984 when I spent part of my honeymoon in Spain (no LEGO on that trip;-)

Rest assured that I will alert PFOLS in the event I return:-)

JOHN