 Off-Topic / Debate / 23970
Re: I'm Glad Bush is Standing by Rumsfeld
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 21 May 2004 04:27:15 GMT

Beyond that, whereas I'd prefer a chance to resolve the issues, I think there
may be too much history there.  Do what you have to do--vote your conscience.

I won't get into that debate again, but thank you for respecting my choice.  I'm
a separatist, as you canadian folks call us.  I've never been canadian at heart.
The point, however, is not to break Canada.  It's to have our own Country.
Québec.  The country we should have gotten centuries ago, instead of being
annexed by force by the United Kingdom to the rest of their colonies to form
Canada, an English state that would eventually assimilate the french bastards
they considered us to be.  That being said, I can see how, for someone raised in
the lies that Canada has been founded by 2 people, the French and the English, I
sound like a renegade that wants to break your beautiful country.  I studied
Canadian History, you see, and I know what I'm talking about.  You'd be amazed
at how the media in English Canada is covering the truth about Québec to make us
look like homewreckers...  But it could be worst.  We could be Americans...  :-)

I'm doing some research on Harper, but right now I am swayed towards the NDP.

Good for you.  I respect the NPD.  If the Bloc didn't exist, it would probably
be the NPB for me too...  definately the Rhinoceros PArty if it still existed.