 Off-Topic / Debate / 23946
Re: I'm Glad Bush is Standing by Rumsfeld
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 13 May 2004 13:55:40 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Chris Phillips wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Don Heyse wrote:
Wow, I guess I'm just an unsophisticated hick.  I'm really sorry for
poking at you when you were upset.

Don, I've never thought of you this way, so I assume you are being
sarcastic?

No, I really felt pretty bad about it when I posted.  I shouldn't
be in .debate because I don't know what I'm talking about.

I have to figure out a way to get mozilla to drop the extra slash
from my lugnet history entry:

  http://news.lugnet.com//?n=*,-200&v=c

That way the .debate entries won't show up in the browser, beckoning
me with their evil siren call.

Don