 Off-Topic / Debate / 23953
Re: I'm Glad Bush is Standing by Rumsfeld
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 14:25:42 GMT

Heck, for that matter, some would likely argue that I still don't know what I'm
talking about.  Of course, those people are all dangerous lunatics (in some
cases, dangerous *Canadian* lunatics), but I digress.

omgoodness--I'm sitting in some presentation or other that has nothign to do
with IS, bored out of my tree, with my laptop running, and I read this.

Almost cost me my job there Dave!!

There goes Canada again, blaming the US for its unemployment problems.

You should have thought of that before you broke into Mike P's house.

Dave!

Damm those lunatic Canadians!!

btw, how did we get into such a state of affairs that the next election in
Canada and the next election in the US of A are "the most important elections
ever", as people are stating.

Is this, what's the word--mediocrity?  No, but the morons in power have lowered
our two countries to such a bad state that pundits and others are saying "most
important election in the history of the country!"

Go for 4 more years of Bush or we'll get overrun by terrorists!

Go for more Liberals or Harper and the Christian "Radical Right" Zealots will be
in power!!

Go for Kerry and put an end to rampant spending and killing (this for a liberal
candidate)

Go for Martin...  well I've got nothing for the former Finance minister who
didn't know how the libs lost 245 million dollars on his watch.

Anyway, politics as usual I say.

Did I mention the time I spent having breakfast with a few uncles and aunts a
few weeks back?  Probably did.

Dave K