 Off-Topic / Debate / 22337
Re: More of the Usual Lies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 18:48:44 GMT

Urp, dangling referent!

2 - If TIME is questioning something, it means that most of us have already
figured it out. They do not wish us well. Never have, never will.

The "They" referred to in this footnote are the Saudis, not those TimeWarner
folks behind TIME magazine. Whether TTWFBTM wish us well or not is an exercise
left to the reader. :-) I certainly have my views, but in the interests of
correct speech I felt it necessary to clarify.