 Off-Topic / Debate / 22335
Re: More of the Usual Lies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 18:41:59 GMT

I know that MM isn't held with much credbility in these here circles, but 'Dude,
where's my country?' may hopefully restore some...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/michaelmoore/story/0,13947,1056922,00.html

In which questions are asked and researched--

"
1. Is it true that the Bin Ladens have had business relations with you and your
family off and on for the past 25 years?

2. What is the 'special relationship' between the Bushes and the Saudi royal
family?

3. Who attacked the US on September 11 - a guy on dialysis from a cave in
Afghanistan, or your friend, Saudi Arabia?

4. Why did you allow a private Saudi jet to fly around the US in the days after
September 11 and pick up members of the Bin Laden family and fly them out of the
country without a proper investigation by the FBI?

With him so far....

5. Why are you protecting the Second Amendment rights of potential terrorists?

This was the part where I thought he veered off into foaming a bit..

I might actually get the book!

Don't you just hate it when people who clearly are weasely lying sniveling
gits(1) might actually be right about just about everything they allege on a
given day?

I will never forgive him for Bowling for Columbine, but goodness, he's on to
something. Even TIME ran a cover story a few weeks back questioning what it is
exactly the Saudis are to us. (2)

I dunno, I'm not quite ready to accept that Bush and OBL are actual buddies yet.
Families have bad seeds and people do sometimes visit their bad seeds out of
love but that hustling them all out of the country secretly thing just stinketh.

1 - I'm talking about MM in case there was any doubt, although if you happened
to look in the mirror and thought the description fit you yourself, that's not
my fault.

2 - If TIME is questioning something, it means that most of us have already
figured it out. They do not wish us well. Never have, never will.