 Off-Topic / Debate / 22333
Re: More of the Usual Lies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 16:48:01 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richard Marchetti wrote:
More of the lies in detail...

[Claims vs. Facts: President Bush's New Hampshire Speech to Air National
Guard Reservists]

<http://www.commondreams.org/headlines03/1009-04.htm>

WMD IN IRAQ

claim:
"Since the liberation of Iraq, our investigators have found evidence of a
clandestine network of biological laboratories." - President George W. Bush,
10/9/03  <http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2003/10/20031009-9.html>

Fact:
"We have not yet been able to corroborate the existence of a mobile
biological weapons production effort...Technical limitations would prevent
any of these processes from being ideally suited to these trailers." - Bush
Administration Weapons Inspector David Kay, 10/2/03
<http://www.cia.gov/cia/public_affairs/speeches/2003/david_kay_10022003.html>

--------------------

-- Hop-Frog

I know that MM isn't held with much credbility in these here circles, but 'Dude,
where's my country?' may hopefully restore some...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/michaelmoore/story/0,13947,1056922,00.html

In which questions are asked and researched--

"
1. Is it true that the Bin Ladens have had business relations with you and your
family off and on for the past 25 years?

2. What is the 'special relationship' between the Bushes and the Saudi royal
family?

3. Who attacked the US on September 11 - a guy on dialysis from a cave in
Afghanistan, or your friend, Saudi Arabia?

4. Why did you allow a private Saudi jet to fly around the US in the days after
September 11 and pick up members of the Bin Laden family and fly them out of the
country without a proper investigation by the FBI?

5. Why are you protecting the Second Amendment rights of potential terrorists?
"

I might actually get the book!