 Off-Topic / Debate / 21923
Re: Power links
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 2003 15:02:49 GMT

Oops, I meant to include links.

Read the basics about fast breeder reactors at
http://www.jnc.go.jp/zmonju/mjweb/fast.htm#TOP

Read about the Integral Fast Reactor at
http://www.anlw.anl.gov/anlw_history/reactors/ifr.html and
http://www.nuc.berkeley.edu/designs/ifr/

Read a brief nuclear energy FAQ with good links at
http://www-formal.stanford.edu/jmc/progress/nuclear-faq.html

Read about some considerations that go into when to and not to pursue nuclear
energy, and why we in the US should be doing so at
http://www-formal.stanford.edu/jmc/progress/nuclearnow.html

Read about Hydrogen as a valuable medium of energy at
http://www-formal.stanford.edu/jmc/progress/hydrogen.html

Research any alternative energy subject related to powering your home at
http://www.homepower.com/

Chris