 Off-Topic / Debate / 2161
Re: McDonald's, LEGO and Ethics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 1999 01:06:38 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Christopher Tracey writes:
Pepsi will give a school uniforms for their sports teams if they can put their
logo on it.  If kids are taught in school that these things are good what will
they think in their future?

At the school my kids go to there is Coca-Cola everywhere! Coca-Colas is
advertised through out the school, including the football field. Plus, it is
sold all over the school. They used to sell Pepsi and Coke, until Coca-Cola
started this major sponsership thing and they banned all things Pepsi (except
Frito Lays.