 Off-Topic / Debate / 21606
Re: A small rant...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 15:56:03 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Stefan Garcia wrote:
Hi all,

Hi Stephan, welcome to the show that never ends!

<snip>

I'm sure that this stuff I just snipped has been addressed elsewhere in o.t-d,
and I'm sure some will bring it up again... so I'll leave that

if he could.  He is a bit of a klutz though, but that's a personality trait.
Everyone seems to have conveniently forgotten that he helped lead the country
through one of the toughest days in recent American history (9-11) <*>.

<snip>

From what I remember of Dubya's 'leadership' right after 9-11 is that he ran and
hid in an 'undisclosed location'.

I don't recall too much leadership going on by him--his form of 'leadership'
could have been done by any third rank politician at the time.  No, true
leadership would have taken all that goodwill from basically the entire world
and used it for something better, instead of say, for example, 'leading' the
world to distrust and hate Americans in less than 2 years.

Look at his current mess that he wants to ignore.

Look at the monies spent on 'whitewater/lewinskigate' compared to the
investigation into 9/11.

A true leader would want to get 'to the bottom' of what happened on 9/11.  Dubya
shows no such interest at all.

To sum--you have a president who doesn't have any good leadership abilities at
all.

-Stefan-

Dave K