 Off-Topic / Debate / 21112
Re: Whoa whoa whoa!!! You two faced so-'n-so!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 16:44:05 GMT

Neal can go on about the Germans and the French and the Russians having ulterior
motives to not support this fiasco you've created, but I've pointed out before
this ill deed, that Canada, your closest neighbour and ally--the country who
helped you more during 9/11 than anyone else, the county, I might add here, that
has closer ties with you--economic and/or otherwise (more trade goes across the
windsor/detriot bridge in one month than all other country's trade combined
coming into the US), and we *know* for certain that our economic destinies are
hopelesly intertwined, and yet we stood up and said, "No!  This little tirade
your moronic president is going on about is nothing but a bunch of
horsefeathers."

LOL!!!  Dave, you took the words right out of my mouth!

But of course, Canada had ulterior motives "but it will take time to find
them"...  ;-)

Terry