 Off-Topic / Debate / 21080
Re: Whoa whoa whoa!!! You two faced so-'n-so!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 20:46:39 GMT

You guys in the States have a president who is a two faced... well, moron is the
most polite word I can think of at this time.

You keep saying that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

JOHN