 Off-Topic / Debate / 21078
21077  |  21079
Subject:
Whoa whoa whoa!!! You two faced so-'n-so!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 20:19:53 GMT

"
US President George W Bush on Thursday said it would take time to find Iraq's
chemical and biological weapons, but he promised to "reveal the truth" about
them.
"

Holy bold faced idiocy, Batman!

"To the UN" says Mr. Blix before Feb, "Searching Iraq for WoMD will take time"

"Hey, we know he has 'em, we know he plans on using 'em soon, and we know where
they are!!" Says Dubya and croonies, "Now git outta that country 'cause we're
taking charge in the name of 'world peace'!  We don't have time to wait!!!"

Flash to today--Dubya says, "it would take time to find Iraq's WoMD"

If I were a person prone to getting angry, I would right about now.

This has got to be the most idiotic and despicable thing I have ever seen from a
position of power.

You guys in the States have a president who is a two faced... well, moron is the
most polite word I can think of at this time.

Wanna do something about it?

I'd call for his resignation today if I could.

Dave K