 Off-Topic / Debate / 21079
21078  |  21080
Subject:
Oh wait--Rummy explains all in the 'sound bite' of the year...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 20:42:58 GMT

http://www.cnn.com/2003/ALLPOLITICS/06/06/sprj.irq.wmd.controversy/index.html

"
"We haven't found Saddam Hussein, and I don't know anyone who's running around
saying he didn't exist," Rumsfeld told reporters Thursday, following a
closed-door briefing on Capitol Hill.
"

That's so true, Rummy!  Since there *was* a Saddam, there *must have been* WoMD!

K, I'm convinced...

Dave K