 Off-Topic / Debate / 21113
Re: Bush, a flawed evil genius?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 16:46:02 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Terry Prosper wrote:
   When is the next Presidential elections in the USA?

Terry

Who knows? And who cares? I think the last elections already proved enough that it isn’t what you stand for, but who you know (or your daddy knows) that will make you a winner. So, then ext elections will probably happen around the time that the next generation of Bush is old enough to claim victory. Yeah, I live in a country that went without a government for over a year. But I tell you this: if our choice was between no government and Bush, we still wouldn’t have a government!

remember folks: every vote counts, except in the State of Florida