 Off-Topic / Debate / 21103
Re: Bush, a flawed evil genius?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 06:32:34 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richard Marchetti wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Costello wrote:
   Bush was then clever enough to convince Tony Blair, who is completely opposite of him ideologically, to go along. Bush was so convincing that Blair not only to follow, but also to try to convince other nations to join their coalition.

First, that there is a coalition of any consequences is laughable. Really it’s just the U.S. and England.

Just the U.S. and England!?!?

Australia was on the ground there too! And fully (at a national government level, anyway) supportive.

And yet you say “just the U.S. and England”!

What next? The Three Stooges being just Larry and Curly? The Three Amigos just being Lucky Day and Dusty Bottoms? Will Goldilocks meet just the Father Bear and Mother Bear? Will the primary colours be just red and blue?

(Oh, and a coalition of two is still a coalition.)

Cheers

Richie Dulin

   Port Brique
Somewhere in the South Pacifique