 Off-Topic / Debate / 21110
Re: Bush, a flawed evil genius?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 16:29:44 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richie Dulin wrote:
   And yet you say “just the U.S. and England”!

What next? The Three Stooges being just Larry and Curly?

Well, you are right there Richie, US and Australia and GB are like the three stooges...

BTW, according to dubya, the “coalition” was counting about 45 countries, most of them being anonymous. Now, why would any country want to remain anonymous if it was the right thing to do?

I’m awfully proud to say we were not part of the coalition. Canada (and Québec) is now suffering from many indirect blows to our economy because we didn’t agree with dubya for the Iraqi invasion. What kind of politics is this? “Hey, we are the strongest, if you don’t agree with our imperialism policies in Middle-East, we’ll screw you too.” Thank you very much USA! When the Democrats were in the White House, our countries were not only friends, but strong allies. Both our economies were doing great. Now dubya’s in tha house, so the entire North American continent is tensed and the economy is bad.

When is the next Presidential elections in the USA?

Terry