 Off-Topic / Debate / 20382
Re: Tim Robbins "Countering a Wave of Hate"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 2003 00:15:34 GMT

But Mr. Robbins isn't a deep enough thinker to understand what you (and
others) are telling him. He'd rather just whine about how now everyone is
out to get him. I don't see HIM standing up to defend the rights of others
to speak freely on what they believe.

Ah, the true colors show at last.

What media does a voice of dissent have access to when people are worried
about how to feed themselves when the likes of Clear Channel and Fox control
what they may say?

You're saying it's okay for people to voice their opinions even though it
obviously means losing their means of making a living because of corporate
reprisals?  I think that's a variety of employment discrimination.

-- Hop-Frog