 Off-Topic / Debate / 20581
Re: Tim Robbins "Countering a Wave of Hate"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 15:58:38 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Costello writes:

And I don't know about smarts, but I do know that I am a better singer than
Larry :)

Er, no you don't...

You merely know that I chose not to make that particular finding clear one
way or another. :-) (any flattery I may have uttered at the time
notwithstanding)

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/a/q103535.html

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove
all doubt." - A. Lincoln (1)

just
c/a fool/unable to carry a tune in a bucket/
and
c/speak/sing/
and that sums things up nicely.

1 - Since I was on assignment in Springfield IL the past two weeks, a
Lincoln quote seems apropos, ne?

++Lar