 Off-Topic / Debate / 20166
Re: It's scarier if he actually believes his own nonsense.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 18:35:28 GMT

Upon showing that article to my SO, she asked if I thought Shrub actually
believed this stuff or if he was just trying to gain greater access to a
particular constituency group.  My answer?  See subject line.

  Well, if we absolutely must have a mad theocrat in office, I'd certainly
want the mad theocrat with God on his side.
  Pity that the rock of W's faith wasn't sufficient to keep him on the
straight and narrow in 1992, fully 6 years after his divinely-inspired sobriety:

http://www.bushisms.com/asking.html#drinking

Warning--the above link leads to a page with some profanity, but at least
it's profanity coming from the holy mouth of our Prez.

     Dave!