 Off-Topic / Debate / 20178
Re: It's scarier if he actually believes his own nonsense.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 03:23:39 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richie Dulin writes:
<snip>
Many do want that "God Bless America", but in Britain some like
to think that God didn't just bless the place, he walked upon their very
shores
<snip>

Isn't this true also of a fairly large group of North Americans?

And did those feet in ancient time
Walk upon England's mountains green?
And was the holy Lamb of God
On England's pleasant pastures seen?

These are questions, not statements - and the words to a hymn, not the
declarations of a faith!

Not to that extent.  :-)

I don't know: Didn't Jesus visit people in the North America after his
resurrection, and organise a church there?

Cheers

Richie Dulin