 Off-Topic / Debate / 19987
Re: The French Have Gone Too Far
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 11:40:10 GMT

John:

I honestly think you may be afflicted by a kind of psychosis.

You seem to believe that the U.S.' actions in the world should have no
repercussions, whereas I am certain that people around the globe are
responding to us with extreme negativity.  Those people may find our claimed
motives for INVADING Iraq more than suspicious, I know I do.  They may
respond to our nakedly aggressive act in kind, as people often do.  We
shove, they shove right back.

If you were to strike me, I can guarantee you payback plus interest.

What world do you live in where everything is the fault of someone else and
introspection is worthless?  To you it's just not possible that we, the
U.S., are causing others misery and that our victims may expect to get a
piece of us before they expire.  That's basically a fact to me.

We are now a target in a way we were not before.

Given the opportunity I would hide behind you during a terrorist bombing,
using you as my shield.  It is you and yours with your foolish aggression
that will bring more terror to these shores.  It seems fitting to me that
you should have to pay for it.  Instead, reality will lend its own
perversity and doubtless bring suffering to the peace-loving americans for
the faults of brainless idiots like yourself and Shrub.

I want to keep the peace.  I am not sure you even understand what that means.

-- Hop-Frog