 Off-Topic / Debate / 19988
Re: The Missing Terrorist Link?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 11:53:28 GMT

That's BS.  Cites, please.

http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=19613

In which I quote an article that in turn quotes author and
intelligence expert James Bamford. "There is a predominant belief in the
intelligence community that an invasion of Iraq will cause more terrorism
than it will prevent. There is also a tremendous amount of embarrassment by
intelligence professionals that there have been so many lies out of the
administration -- by the president, (Vice President Dick) Cheney and
(Secretary of State Colin) Powell -- over Iraq."

Just stop it, John.  Everything that comes out of you is one piece of
stupidity piled upon the previous piece of stupidity.  Don't you tire of
losing round after round?

And again, where is the cite I asked of you?  Oh right, you have none --
just the usual unsupported right-wing fanatical blather.

-- Hop-Frog