 Off-Topic / Debate / 19991
Re: The Missing Terrorist Link?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 13:50:48 GMT

It may be premature to say "I told you so", but this doesn't look good for the
case for those who oppose the war.

<snip>

"Top Rumsfeld adviser resigns over ethics"
http://www.upi.com/view.cfm?StoryID=20030327-071406-2705r

Because all of these guys have no motive and come to the table with clean
hands and no agenda.

-- Hop-Frog

"Perle has been a leading, albeit somewhat free lance, voice in the Bush
administration for a war with Iraq.

As a campaign adviser, he suggested in 2000 to a Senate committee that Bush
would oust Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein if he were elected.

"Governor Bush has said ... he would fully implement the Iraq Liberation
Act. We all understand what that means. It means a serious and sustained
effort to assist the opposition with a view to bringing down Saddam's
regime," Perle said.

In October 2001 -- just as the war in Afghanistan was beginning -- Perle
told PBS the next target of the U.S. military should be Saddam."

Things that not only make me go, "Hmmm...", but moreover, things that make
me say to all you "war on terror" blinded people--read and understand--Bush
'signed off' on a war with SH *before* 9/11 and *before* AQ came on 'global
radar'.

So again, come up with another one...

Dave K