 Off-Topic / Debate / 19984
Re: The Missing Terrorist Link?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 09:45:48 GMT

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/03/28/1048653833092.html
If it's true, beware of backpedalling Lefties!

John, how obtuse can you be?

Why backpedal? This was predicted by anyone paying attention. I feel quite
sure I myself have voiced this exact fear one way or another.

That's BS.  Cites, please.  Even as you question backpedalling you backpedal!

Rummy claimed an "evolving" relationship [note: not necessarily a
preexisting relationship]  between SH and AQ -- which I can readily accept.
Not only can I accept it, I think it could easily have been foretold.  We
have radicalized the world of Islam.

So it is *our* fault, eh?  No, we are the radicals' convenient scapegoat, along
with Israel, the perpetual Arab scapegoat.

The infidel treads upon their holy
grounds.  This kind of Jihad can probably claim a direct link to their
scripture, and I believe it does (I am not a muslim, verify it yourself).

Nor am I.  Do it yourself.

These AQ are useful religious idiots to Saddam

So presumably then he wouldn't have any qualms about giving them WMD to strike
out at his enemies.  You make my case.

JOHN