 Off-Topic / Debate / 19973
Re: The Missing Terrorist Link?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 05:42:13 GMT

It may be premature to say "I told you so", but this doesn't look good for the
case for those who oppose the war.

Get over yourself -- there is no "I told you so" until this fiasco is over
and the contracts have been settled.  I was dismayed at the analysis run on
BBC's pages today where the basic assertion was that Iraq was a long term
investment and was therefore unappealing to the oil industry -- uh, right...

Or were you referring to the article about the man with his hands in the
cookie jar?

"Top Rumsfeld adviser resigns over ethics"
http://www.upi.com/view.cfm?StoryID=20030327-071406-2705r

Because all of these guys have no motive and come to the table with clean
hands and no agenda.

-- Hop-Frog