 Off-Topic / Debate / 19974
Re: The French Have Gone Too Far
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 05:50:09 GMT

1. Most "peace" activists = nihilistic radicals

1. Most warmongers = imperialistic @$$holes

2. Al-Qaeda and Saddam: Bed mates

2. White House says no connection, John ::yawn:

3. Saddam WRT WMD: had'em after all.

3. Was he disarming or gearing up for war?  What chance did we give him?
Given the context today, I can tell you what I would have been doing if I
had been Saddam.

4. The case for an attack was sound after all, but it fell on the deaf,
bigoted ears of the Left.

Yeah, right.  There is always time for the stupidities of war.  I like to
give the peace every option possible.  But don't let me trouble you, John --
please send your children to the front lines. The less your line breeds the
better off we'll all be in the end.

5. The UN is corrupt and worthless.

EVERY govt. is corrupt and worthless.  That's why were warned to ever vigilant.

-- Hop-Frog