 Off-Topic / Debate / 20026
Re: The French Have Gone Too Far
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 02:08:10 GMT

We are now a target in a way we were not before.

Um hello? "Before" what? 9-11, all the embassy bombings, WTC bombing #1....?

Given the opportunity I would hide behind you during a terrorist bombing,
using you as my shield.  It is you and yours with your foolish aggression
that will bring more terror to these shores.  It seems fitting to me that
you should have to pay for it.  Instead, reality will lend its own
perversity and doubtless bring suffering to the peace-loving americans for
the faults of brainless idiots like yourself and Shrub.

I want to keep the peace.  I am not sure you even understand what that means.

-- Hop-Frog

Peace?!?! You are the one single-mindedly attacking people for having
differing views from you!