 Off-Topic / Debate / 19993
Re: The French Have Gone Too Far
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 14:06:41 GMT

But what if *we* didn't start the war?  If Al-Qaeda is in bed with Saddam, we
have *every* right to invade Iraq to pursue those who started this thing on
9-11.

John, find me a source citing and proving a preexisting link.  I can find
you a denial of such a claim on the White House's own webpages (and I have
provided that link at least twice in this forum already).  Do you have
information of value in terms of national security that should be shared
with others?  Spill it or shut up.  My source is Shrub and Blair themselves
-- in a way, these guys represent your side of the argument and they do not
make the same claim you are making.  So what gives?

My point is that we may surely have given them cause to unite for the moment
even though no such link existed before.

Seriously -- do you have a problem understanding the principle of cause and
effect?  Perhaps someone can explain it to you...

-- Hop-Frog

Is pretty much amazing how this little war has united (most of) the Arab
nations in complete and total protest against it.  If I were a betting man,
I'd say there are probably folks from Saudi Arabia fighting on SH's
side--But wait!  Aren't the Saudies our friends?

Pathetic John, just pathetic.  More terrorists is the result of this little
fiasco.

Come up with another one.

No backpeddaling here.

Dave K