 Off-Topic / Debate / 19989
Re: The Missing Terrorist Link?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 12:57:09 GMT

It may be premature to say "I told you so", but this doesn't look good for the
case for those who oppose the war.

Get over yourself -- there is no "I told you so"

It's not about me:
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/03/28/1048653833092.html

If it's true, beware of backpedalling Lefties!

JOHN

Oh please, from your own cite I give you:

"If terrorists are found, it would be the first proof of a direct link..."

In other words, there is no proof, and the whole piece is speculation based
on a few threats an Iraqi grunt ('no offense') made to one of ours.

Jason R