 Off-Topic / Debate / 18246
Re: Comparative freedom
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 01:15:11 GMT

Bottom line is, we didn't have to fire a shot to become the much loved and
respected country that we are today.

Ya, because we did the heavy lifting for you and GB realised that they could
let you have your way peacefully, or keep a cork on things a bit longer and
see you either revolt, or be annexed by us...

Grin, duck, run