 Off-Topic / Debate / 11899
Re: The position of authority (was: Handgun Death Rate)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 14:24:25 GMT

Sorry, I did not realise you were policing this "debate". Perhaps you should
give an outline of the type of response you do want?

I have no problem with anyone posting links to just about any view they
wish. I still view the link as fun way of communicating an argument, and I
invite readers to view it again:
http://www.bradycampaign.org/activism/heston/movie.asp

So posting links is OK but posting text (from something that's unlinkable)
isn't, in your view? Or is it that you can post stuff in response but not
initiate via posting, in your view?