 Off-Topic / Debate / 10065
10064  |  10066
Subject:
the metric system
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 29 Apr 2001 01:05:29 GMT

yay or nay?

-chris

Message has 3 Replies:
  Re: the metric system

(...) Yay!!! I can't belive that US is still using the imperial system. Last country in the world? /Tobbe (URL) (23 years ago, 29-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)
  Re: the metric system

(...) Abosolutely yay. The US should get out of their redneck rut and realize that they are decades behind the rest of the world when it comes to this issue. The US is simply stinking up everybody else with their stupid old system (especially here (...) (23 years ago, 29-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)
  Re: the metric system

(...) On second thought nay, I think we could use "studs" and Legons as a system 8) j/k /Tobbe (URL) (23 years ago, 29-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)