 Off-Topic / Debate / *2346 (-20)
  Re: Somebody help.

Ryan Smith wrote in message ... (...) Note?..How old are you?..:-) Anyway, you are living in America and your age is over 15 right? It shouldn't be that much diffucult. Go on and talk with her...About anything...try to find out common points and If (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Has the world gone mad?!?

What irked me so much was that some of the (...) Our community fair has an actual Lego-specific competion among the other arts & Crafts type competitions. The rules specifically state that it must be an ORIGINAL creation. The problem is that the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.loc.us.tn.mem, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.tn)

  Re: Has the world gone mad?!?

That does sound mad.... Insectoids winning a prize. I would have laughed out load if a classic space set had beaten all that new stuff! Scott A (URL) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.loc.us.tn.mem, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.tn)

  Re: Somebody help.

(...) theater (...) at (...) afterwards (...) Sorry for the response I gave you earlier today, I wasn't thinking right. They are no ineresting comedy's in my town if you were wondering. (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Somebody help.

(...) Well, I guess I was a little harsh, but I would say that soliticing advice about relationships from a group of strangers [1] on the net is dubious at best. Seems to me this is what fleshy friends are for. At worst I would deem it a pernicious (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Somebody help.

(...) Not sure I would have put it *quite* this way, but yeah, what he said. I've been as tolerant as I'm going to be, made some suggestions I thought were helpful only to have him ask me to write the thing for him (poem), then to see this kind of (...) (25 years ago, 3-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Somebody help.

John, what's your problem? I'd agree it's rather unfortunate that Ryan hasn't responded to the gentle suggestions that .people would be a better place to discuss this. But to say (...) is - well - words fail me - do you _really_ mean that? Wanting (...) (25 years ago, 3-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Has the world gone mad?!?

(...) Actually, a blue, black, and gray castle w/various themed figures won the blue ribbon. Moreover, how could they not know. COMMERCIALS FOR THE STAR WARS (Classic) COLLECTION AND THE ROCK RAIDERS COLLECTION HAVE BEEN RUNNING ON TV FOR THE PAST (...) (25 years ago, 3-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.loc.us.tn.mem, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.tn, lugnet.loc.us.tn.mem)

  Re: Has the world gone mad?!?

(...) Opps.. I mean Lucas.. not Speilburg... bad fingers.. bad fingers :( (...) (25 years ago, 3-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.loc.us.tn.mem, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.tn)

  Re: Has the world gone mad?!?

You are seeing Judges that aren't up on what Lego has brought out as stock models, that's where the problem comes in... they probably don't know that what the kids did wasn't their own creation made from the Lego... it's sad to see that stock Lego (...) (25 years ago, 3-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.loc.us.tn.mem, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.tn)

  Re: Somebody help.

(...) Hey Ryan, you sound like a real prize. I can tell you have a great future ahead of you relating to women. Now why don't you pack up your little pubescent Q&A and go back to RTL like a good boy, or at the least .people. Your inane blathering (...) (25 years ago, 3-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Has the world gone mad?!?

I went to the Mid-South Fair in Memphis. In the arts & crafts pavillion, they have a section where people (mostly kids) make art out of toys. (Most of the case was Legos.) What irked me so much was that some of the sets receiving ribbons and prizes (...) (25 years ago, 3-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.loc.us.tn.mem, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.tn)

  Re: Somebody help.

(...) Tomorrow is D-Day in my opinion (...) (25 years ago, 3-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.people)

  Re: Somebody help.

a light comedy A light comedy? You're crazy. If it was going to be comedy I'd try to see South Park Bigger Longer & Uncut but it's not out anymore:( (25 years ago, 3-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Somebody help.

(...) Unless you want to discuss why this thread should not continue here anymore, I suggest you take Todd's subtle hint and post to .people. <hint, hint> Or, more plainly, this isn't Love Line, it's .debate. Call Adam and Dr. Drew, but don't post (...) (25 years ago, 3-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Somebody help.

. Write a non-sappy non-love poem and (...) Could you give me a starting line? and How am I going to drop it off to her if I can ever think of one? (...) (25 years ago, 3-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Somebody help.

(...) Hrmmm... if you're going to just ask her out, I'd just ASK her out. Asking in a note seems ... childish. I'm picturing "Do you like me, check Yes or No" (25 years ago, 2-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Somebody help.

(...) How do you know this girl? Is she in one of your classes, or is she a friend of a friend? Are you in a club together? Here's the best piece of advice I can give you: Talk to her. Figure out a way to get her talking and keep it up. Keep the (...) (25 years ago, 2-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.people)

  Re: Somebody help.

(...) I could just write her a note and ask her out. Sound good or not? (...) (25 years ago, 2-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Somebody help.

(...) Nope, not a good idea. (25 years ago, 2-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact