 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1411
    Cool looking clone on Ebay —Dave Schuler
   (URL) auctions have ended (unsuccessfully for me!), but I've emailed the seller to see if more might pop up in the future. Has anyone ever heard of this brand? Dave! (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Cool looking clone on Ebay —Richard Marchetti
     Browsing as I post: (URL) Hop-Frog (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

         Re: Cool looking clone on Ebay —Dave Schuler
     (...) Since I'm a little rusty on my Korean, I ran the page through Babelfish and got some amusing translations. Here's one from a Paradisa-style set: (...) and here's one from the guestbook: (...) I'm not mocking--the translation is much better (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

         Re: Cool looking clone on Ebay —Richard Marchetti
     Oxford Quick Observations ((URL) don't own any of this stuff I am just making observations from the images on the website. Who knows what the element quality or level of Lego, MB, Tyco compatibility may be? But because the site is not necessarily (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Cool looking clone on Ebay —Doug James
     One of the guys on the Brickfilms forums actually has some of these. his grandparents are Korean and bring them for presents when they visit. He generated quite a bit of excitement on the boards when he posted pics of them and a bunch of us set out (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Cool looking clone on Ebay —Dave Schuler
     (...) Hey, I won one! (URL) And now I call upon the assembled expertise of my fellow clone-fans (as well as you military gurus among us). Could you folks take a look at the pictures toward the bottom of the page and give me your guesses on the types (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.build.military)

         Re: Cool looking clone on Ebay —Bryce Rollins
     (...) I don't have a lot of experience with Lego clones, but what you've shown here is pretty interesting, especially for us military builders. Modern Armor isn't my forte, but that appears to be a Type 88 K1A1 South Korean MBT and it seems that the (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

         Re: Cool looking clone on Ebay —Dave Schuler
     (...) Wow--thanks for the insight. I had gotten as far as "I think it's some kind of gun" when I ran out of military knowledge. I'm eager to receive this item; once it arrives from Hong Kong I'll post a review with pictures. Thanks again, Dave! (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Cool looking clone on Ebay —Dave Schuler
   (...) (URL) It appears that the seller has saturated the market! Anyone who's interested should probably wait a few weeks to see if he re-lists any of the sets for considerably less $$. I have the Tank and the Police Copter on the way, and I'll give (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Cool looking clone on Ebay —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Yeah, I don't know about those prices without knowing more about the quality. Plus the shipping from Hong Kong or whatever is going to just suck. I have the feeling we may see these sets somewhere in the Americas before too much longer. -- (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)