 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1141
Re: Prancing Pony $7.44 at Target (Was Re: Review of LotRs Prancing Pony)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 04:54:14 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Maggie Cambron writes:
Hey, at Target's 75% clearance today I managed to find a Prancing Pony Inn for
$7.44 (also Buckleberry Ferry for $3.74), so you guys may want to take a look
if you get a chance (although I saw even fewer LOTR sets than I did LEGO--
these were the only two I found).  Couldn't find the ones that have broccoli
for trees BTW.

  I broke down and bought a few of those when they were 50% off, and I'm glad I
did, because the stock has since been depleted.  Nothing left but a pair of
Buckleberry Ferry sets, which I'll try to grab tomorrow.  I wish I could find
another Prancing Pony--that heavy duty door is so cool!
  In addition to the cool broccoli flora and the single-purpose rocks, I like
that each set--even the small ones--come with baseplates.
  Thanks for the heads-up!

     Dave!