 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1139
Re: Prancing Pony $7.44 at Target (Was Re: Review of LotRs Prancing Pony)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 04:29:42 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Maggie Cambron writes:

But really, you ought to check Target if you're into clones (and I assume you
are if you read this!).

You assume too much. Know thine enemy. LOL.

(Just kidding. I've actually had one of these in my cart but haven't so far
made it to the checkout with it)